Saturday, July 01, 2006

Surprise! Surprise!


This week has been very eventful. I have entered a holding pattern. I turned 31 on Thursday and that is the end for birthdays. Of course, that doesn't mean the end of presents and celebrations, I'll just continue to be 31 in the minds of everyone I know. So, please remember!

On Tuesday of this week I ventured out of the norm and gave someone free reign on my hair. It has taken me 2 years to grow it out and the picture shows you what I got. Of course, that picture is after I tamed it a bit. The very flamboyant stylist gave me South Carolina hair, which for those of you who do not know, is very similar to Texas or Mississippi - can we all say "bouffant" He used my natural wave, which is what I wanted, but I had to flatten it with the straightener. Now, I'm satisified.

Thursday evening we had a picnic for my birthday at the lakeside concert. I looked up and my neice Sophie was standing there. My family drove in for the day and surprised me. We have had a wonderful time exploring Greenville. I've especially enjoyed the "Sophie Time."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home